Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Flashback Playlist From The Month of November 2011

Hey everyone. It's one of those weeks where I felt like sharing a only playlist. This one is from the month of November in the year 2011. I always love my song choices from my song journal several years back. They remind me of songs that I haven't listened to in a while. This playlist is actually kind of sad. I wander if I was sad that month. Well I must have gotten happier by the time I got around to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

November of 2011 Playlist

1. Linger - The Cranberries
2. No Bravery - James Blunt
3. Not While I'm Around - Sweeney Todd Cast
4. What The Water Gave Me - Florence & The Machine
5. Raining In Baltimore - The Counting Crows
6. A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
7. Shape Of My Heart - Sting
8. So Cold - Ben Cocks
9. Search Your Heart - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
10. Snowblind - Tori Amos
11. Girl Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper


The Month of November 2011 by Jazz Johnson on Grooveshark

No comments: