Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs With Colors In The Title Playlist

Hey everyone. I thought it would be fun to put a playlist together with songs that have colors in the title. I decided that 16 songs was a good number for the playlist. Though there are literally a ton of songs I could have listed. I didn't really have a system on how I picked the songs. I just pick the ones I was in the mood to listen to at this moment. Haha! Hope you enjoy.














Songs With Colors In The Title
 (Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)

1. Back In Black - ACDC
2. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
3. Yellow - Coldplay
4. White Flag - Dido
5. Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and The Shondells
6. Gold Digger - Supreme Beings Of Leisure
7. White Bird - KT Tunstall
8. Orange Crush - R.E.M
9. Black - Sarah McLachlan
10. Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
11. Red, Red, Red - Fiona Apple
12. Pink - Aerosmith
13. Blue Velvet - Lana Del Rey
14. It's Not Easy Being Green - Ray Charles
15.Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
16. Mood Indigo - Duke Ellington

No comments: