Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Aloe Vera In My Hair and Other Things

Hello all. Here are my obsessions for this week. I feel like they aren't very exciting but I'm still obsessed with them. Haha!

#3 Dream Moods











Lately I've been interested in what certain things mean in my dreams. Thus, I've been looking up the things in my dreams a lot on a website called dreammoods.com. It's basically a web dictionary of what certain things might symbolize in your dreams. Though I don't put a heavy emphasis on caring what everything in my dreams means I still find it interesting. For example I discovered that the dreams I had during a stressful time in my life were a reflection of that stress even if I didn't know that at the time. Alternatively the dreams I'm having now seem to be more about new beginnings. However, sometimes my dream is so weird I can't find out much about what it means. I think sometimes weird dreams are just weird dreams.

#2 Scanning Comixology
















I haven't been able to use my Comixology account for buying or reading comics in a long time. Mostly because they changed the way you login. I got a new tablet awhile back and needed to login again. I simply didn't feel like dealing with it and read comics using other apps. However, I finally thought of some things I wanted to buy on Comixology. My mom and I share an account so asked for her help. It took about a half hour of trouble shooting but we finally figured it out. Now that I can use the app. I can't seem to stay off of it. I didn't go crazy buying comics. However, I do scan to see what they have on Comixoloy quite and bit. I've wishlisted a bunch of things. I tried out some of the free comics, and read some of the ones I already owned. I've had quite a lot of comic fun. I guess I missed Comixology more than I thought.

#1 Aloe In My Hair















I've actually been using aloe vera gel in my hair for the past couple of months. I discovered that it is useful to help your hair grow faster and you know I'm obsessed with getting my hair to grow faster. Aloe Vera actually has several benefits for your hair. It helps with dry and itchy skin. Thus, putting it on my scalp has almost completely cured my terrible dandruff problem. I rarely see a flake anymore. Plus, because aloe has cleansing properties it keeps your hair clean and shiny on the days when you don't wash your hair. It's an excellent to us as a leave in conditioner, and it is a good alternative to constantly wetting curly hair when it gets crazy. I have been extra obsessed with aloe vera this week because the chilly weather is making my scalp a little itchy. So I use aloe more often that usual. It's amazing how it soothes the dry itchy scalp so quickly. Why didn't I find out about this sooner?

No comments: