Monday, December 28, 2015

Variety's Actors on Actors Interviews 2015 Playlist

I know I usually don't share videos on Mondays. However, I got very intrigued with some of the video of the 2015 Variety Actors on Actors interviews. Actors on Actors is a segment in which Variety picks to actors from different films and they interview each other. It's something I discovered maybe a year ago and I find it very interesting. It's great to see actors interview each other. Probably because they don't ask each other the same dull questions that the media people ask. It's interesting to hear some of the experiences that the actors express. Also sometimes it's just cool to see two actors you like having a conversation. I haven't seen most of the movies these people are in, but it makes me intrigued to these movies out.


No comments: