Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Walking On A Stormy Day Playlist

Hello all. This playlist was inspired by my walk on Monday. It had been a rather rainy day. However, there was break in the rain and I was determined not to miss my walk so I set out despite the clouds. I have been putting the music on my phone on shuffle for my walking inspiration. It just so happened that with the exception of a few skips the music that played was perfect for walking on a grey day. It was a walk full of interesting moods and thought provoking lyrics. I thought I would make a playlist of those songs for when I walk on a stormy day again. I added two songs that I thought fit the mood that I didn't listen to on Monday just in case I wanted to walk for a little longer. Hope you enjoy this and I hope you take thought provoking walks on grey days sometime as well. It's very relaxing.












Walking On A Stormy Day Playlist

1. Blinding - Florence & The Machine
2. Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers
3. Before I Sleep - Joy Williams
4. Blue Skies - Landon Pigg
5. London Skies - Minnie Driver
6. The Cave - Mumford and Sons
7. Breathe Again - Sara Bareilles
8. Shadowboxer - Fiona Apple
9. I Don't Mind, If You Don't Mind - Ron Pope
10. Noah - Amber Run


No comments: