Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - It's Just A Feeling Playlist

Hello all! I was feeling weird today. One moment I was feeling normal and then I was suddenly struck by a strange mood. The only thing I could think of that was close what I felt was "The Mean Reds." That feeling that is described in both the book and movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Even then I'm not sure that was the feeling. Anyway, when I sat down to make my playlist I noticed I kept picking songs that made me think of strange moods. So I decided to call the playlist It's Just A Feeling. Even though most of these songs are not exactly happy they did make my feel more relaxed. That made me feel a lot better. Well the playlist and watching the movie August Rush which is about music made me feel better. Maybe I just needed to listen to music today and luckily I did listen to quite a bit of music.



It's Just A Feeling Playlist

1. Youth - Daughter
2. Kingdom of Rust - Doves
3. Charlie Boy - The Lumineers
4. Sing For Absolution - Muse
5. Cold Day In Heaven - Delta Rae
6. Eggshells - Landon Pigg
7. Lucky - AURORA
8. Dancing In The Dark - Ruth Moody
9. Colorblind - Counting Crows
10. Have You Got In You - Imogen Heap
11. Talk - Coldplay
12. Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple

No comments: