Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Long Time No Listen Playlist

Hello all. After much playlist theme brainstorming I finally figured out what kind of playlist I wanted to do for today. I decided to make a playlist of twelve songs that I hadn't listened to in a very long time. By a long time I mean at least for a year or more. I'm trying to rediscover artists that that I enjoyed years ago, but for some reason haven't listened to in a long time. I thought this playlist would be a good step in the right direction.

Long Time No Listen Playlist

1. Fear - Sarah Mclachlan
2. Honestly OK - Dido
3. Deep Blue - Arcade Fire
4. Stupid Girl - Garbage
5. Smoke - Natalie Imbruglia
6. A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz
7. All Is Full Of Love - Bjork
8. Tyrant - OneRepublic
9. Outta Me, On To You - Ani Difranco
10. I'll Take Everything - James Blunt
11. Stand Still, Look Pretty - The Wreckers
12. Sorta Fairy Tale - Tori Amos


No comments: