Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs From My Phone

Hello All. I thought I would be fun to make a playlist from songs that I actually have downloaded to my phone. Sometimes I get so into streaming I forget some of the cool things I've download. I put my phone on shuffle and picked out some of the interesting tunes that struck my fancy for the moment. Apparently my phone was in a Frank Sinatra mood so two of his songs made the list. Haha!

Songs From My Phone

1. Tommib Help Bus - Squarepusher
2. We'll Be Together Again - Frank Sinatra
3. Le Nozze Di Figaro Act 2 Voi Che Sapete - Mozart
4. Just Like Heaven - Charlotte Martin
5. Crown of Age - The Ettes
6. Audition (Fools Who Dream) - Emma Stone
7. Jynweythek Ylow - Apex Twin
8. All Fall Down - One Republic
9. Cosmic Love - Florence & The Machine
10. Our Love Is Here To Stay - Frank Sinatra


No comments: