Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Lady Sings The Blues!

Hello again all! Here are my obsessions for the week. Yet again I only have two but they are both super cool.

Rebel Without A Cause Puzzle

















On Easter Sunday I wanted to do something fun and different. I thought I would finally get around to working on the Rebel With Out A Cause movie poster puzzle that I have had for over a year, but haven't had a chance to work on. This is quite seriously the hardest puzzle I have attempted yet. There are a lot of bits in similar colors. I'm still having fun working on it. I think it's going to look awesome when I complete it.

Lady Sings The Blues in Vinyl



I saw that the Billie Holiday album Lady Sings The Blues in vinyl was 30% off on Amazon and thought now was the perfect time to get it. This double LP not only features the original Lady Sings The Blues album, but also Billie Holiday's Best Of album. Yay! It arrived on Tuesday and totally made the rainy day more awesome. Billie's voice is so stylistic and wonderful. Plus, the instrumentation is so relaxing. The perfect music to keep you relaxed and the perfect music for a rainy day. I love it so much.

No comments: