Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Netflix, Reading, Leggings

Hello all. Hope you are all have a great Wednesday. Here are my obsessions for the week.

#3 Santa Clarita Diet












I've been meaning to get around to watching the Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet ever since it was released. I am open watching most things with Timothy Olyphant or Drew Barrymore at least once. They are both awesome and hilarious. Since they are both in this series I knew I had to give it a go. Finally I had an opening in my binge watching schedule to add this show in. Santa Clarita Diet is comedy about married couple Sheila and Joel who's lives change drastically when Sheila suddenly becomes an undead zombie. I'm starting to think I have a warped since of humor, because I tend to highly enjoy dark comedies. So far I'm enjoying Santa Clarita Diet. It is a bit on the gruesome side. Yet, I still find the characters and the situations they get into interesting and amusing. The dialogue also tends to give me a kick. I'm intrigued to see how the whole first season of the show plays out.

#2 Finishing At Least One Book In The Month Of May



I usually try to read between 3-5 books a month, but in the month of May I've struggled just complete one book. All the books I am reading are very good, but I was reading quite slow due to focus problems, being busy, and the fact that I was reading some super long books. This week I was determined to finish at least one book in May. Since I was the closest to completing Stephen King's book Lisey's Story I put my focus on finishing it over the week. I used my spare time very efficiently and finished the book on the 30th. It helped that Lisey's Story was a book that I highly enjoyed, and that as the book progresses it is very hard to put down. I'm super pleased that I was at least one book in May. I do hope to finish more in June though. Haha!





#1 Finding The Perfect Leggings












On Memorial day my mom and I went to Big Lots to get some new area rugs for the house. Of course I can never leave Big Lots without getting a few things I didn't intend to get in the first place. One of those things were a couple pairs of athletic leggings. When I got home I tried one pair on and realized they were the perfect leggings for me. I own quite a few pairs of leggings but most of them I can't wear for long periods of time without feeling constricted or itchy after a while. These new leggings are so comfortable. They are made out of just the right stretch fabric that breathes so they are super comfortable to lounge in all day. Plus, they are actually long enough for my legs. I can't wait to try wearing them for dance class because I think that are going to work great. So glad I found these leggings and the best part is that they only cost $4.




No comments: