Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Getting More Organized

Hello all. Sorry there was no playlist yesterday. My Spotify kept freezing up on my computer. At least we can still talk about my two obsessions for this week. I don't know about anyone else but I always feel like getting more organized when fall time starts rolling around. So here are a couple awesome organizational tools I got on my recent trip to the @Home store. I love that place!

Little Boxes



I had quite a few small things that have been laying around unorganized all over my room. I decided to get some fun boxes at the @Home store to solve that problem. The first one I got was a box with two drawers in it. This is perfect for my small room because I don't have room for a desk. I put all my offices supplies like sticky notes and pens in the top drawer. I used the bottom drawer to store my printed writings and paper work. It's great to get all that paper off the floor, and I love how this drawer box matches the other things in my room so nicely. I also ended up getting two wood boxes that look like books with the titles Romeo and Juliet and Les Miserables on them. I used the Romeo and Juliet box to store my colored pencils which makes seeing what color they are much easier. I'm not sure what I will use the Les Miserables box for yet. I have a lot of random things so I'm sure I will find something to put in there. Haha!



Corner Shelf



I had a very ugly basket full of odds and ends in the corner of my room. It was starting to get messy because things kept falling out of it. When I saw a cool blue metal corner shelf at the @Home store I knew it was a perfect way to solve my problem. I used it to store my cloth hats and a bunch of headbands. I also was able to put some things I have been wanted to display nicely on it. I'm very excited that I finally have a place to put the embroidery piece with my name on it somewhere at last. I've had it since I was very little and it seemed so sad that I had no where to display it before. Corner shelves are awesome!

No comments: