Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Some Cool Spotify Playlists

Hello all! My computer and Spotify are acting a bit funny right now. I thought it best to just share some cool playlists I've discovered on Spotify instead of attempting to make one in case something goes awry. Off we go!

Your Time Capsule

This a playlist that Spotify created for me based on things I had listened to in the past. I can only guess that they also factored in my age because quite a few of the songs on this playlist were popular in my youth or in my teens and twenties. I love listening to this playlist. There are a lot of songs this playlist that are fun to sing along with. Also who doesn't want to go back in time with their music once in a while.



Piano Ballads

I recently discovered the Piano Ballads playlist in the Spotify suggestions section. This is obviously a collection of piano ballads. There are many things that I enjoy about this playlist. It contains a nice mix of songs that I already love and songs that I have never heard before. I can enjoy some of my favorite tunes while discovering new music. This playlist contains some piano versions of songs that were originally more produced. This is fun because you are really getting a chance to listen to the lyrics and hear the vocals better. In addition piano ballads are just relaxing. Am I right?


No comments: