Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tunes For Tuesday - Alphabet Playlist - 20 Songs That Start With I

Hey everybody. I'm back with another Alphabet Playlist. This week it's songs that start with I. If you're feeling up to it check out my previous Alphabet Playlists: 20 Songs That Start With T and 20 Songs That Start With A.

20 Songs That Start With I

1. Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
2. Invasion - Eisley
3. Insominiatic - Aly and Aj
4. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
5. Ice Cream - Sarah Mclachlan
6. Imitation of Life - R.E.M
7. Invincible - Muse
8. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
9. Indian Summer - The Doors
10. Invisible Empire - KT Tunstall
11. Into The Ocean - Blue October
12. If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
13. Is It Any Wonder? - Keane
14. It Ain't Over Til It's Over - Lenny Kravitz
15. Isobel - Dido
16. I Can't Explain - The Who
17. Ironic - Alanis Morissette
18. I Can't Let You Go - Bee Gees
19. If - Bread
20. I've Just Seen A Face - The Beatles (I can't get The Beatles on Grooveshark so I've put the Across The Universe version on that playlist and I've supplied The Beatles version from YouTube.)



20 Songs That Start With I by Jazz Johnson on Grooveshark


1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. If This World Were Mine - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
2. I Want You Back - Jackson 5
3. In My Life - The Beatles
4. Imagine - John Lennon
5. It's Probably Me - Sting
6. Into the Mystic - Van Morrison
7. It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan
8. It's All Over Now - Rolling Stones
9. I'm Still Standing - Elton John
10. It's Only Rock&Roll To Me -Billy Joel
11. If I Were Your Woman - Gladys Knight & the Pips
12. It's A Shame - The Spinners
13. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
14. I Love You 1000 Times - The Platters
15. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos
16. I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
17. I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel
18. I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen
19. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall & Oates
20. I Feel Love - Donna Summer

I had also picked Indian Summer and If, but since you had already used them I came up with two other songs instead - no problem thinking of songs with the letter I! I actually think I could have thought of 20 Motown songs alone, but I wanted my list to have more of a variety.