Monday, June 8, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs With Star In The Title Playlist

Hello all! About a week ago my mom and I were trying to think up songs with the word star in the titles. It inspired me to make this playlist of twelve songs that have star in the title. I tried to use a couple artists on here that I don't put on a playlists very often just to shake things up.














Songs With Star In The Title Playlist
 (Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely.) 

1. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
2. Lucky Star - Madonna
3. Stars Align - Lindsey Stirling
4. We Are All Made Of Stars - Moby
5. Catch A Falling Star - Perry Como
6. Stars - The Cranberries
7. Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
8. Stardust - Nat King Cole
9. Stars - Switchfoot
10. A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
11. Seven Stars - Air
12. All Of These Stars -  Ed Sheeran

No comments: