Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Merlin and 73 Questions

Hello everyone! Here are the obsession for this week. Yes, there is more Netflix involved. I've been sucked into another show. Crazy!

#3 Biore Charcoal Pore Minimizer













Biore's Charcoal Pore Minimizer is actually a product that I've been using for several weeks. However, I kept forgetting to write about it, because I have no brain so times. Since discovering how activated charcoal products help with my acne I decided to try and find a charcoal exfoliant to add to my skin care regiment. I found this one and it is lovely. Activated charcoal is great for help to remove toxins, dirt, and oils from your skin. The exfoliant crystals in this product are an excellent plus to really wash off my make-up and get my face clean. It totally shrinks my pores! Add to all this that it smells good. Unlike some activated charcoal products that...well...smell like charcoal.

#2 Vogue's 73 Questions

This week in my YouTube suggestions I discovered Vogue Magazine's video segment untitled 73 Questions. The segment chooses a celebrity and the interviewer asks them 73 questions in a quick and clever way. I became completely intrigued with watching these interviews. First of all most of the questions are different from the normal questions celebrities get asked. Thus, you feel like you are getting fresh insight on their personalities. I also enjoy the set up on how the interview is shot. It is shot from the point of view of the interviewer as if you are looking through his eyes. There are also usually some other random people who pop in to the interview to ask random questions. I think it's a lot of fun to watch.






#1 Merlin













Wolfblood put me on a British TV show kick more so than usual. I took a break to watch an Australian series but I realized that I deeply wanted to return to my British TV viewing on Netflix. My mom was apparently in the same mood and I caught her one night watching Merlin. It occurred to me that Merlin has been on my watch list for something like a year and I hadn't watched it yet. I decided to give it a go. I LOVE IT! I love the concept, the actors/characters, and the writing. For those of you that don't know what it is about, the show focuses on the origin story of Merlin of Arthurian legend. The show kind of reminds me of shows like Hercules and Xena but it is...dare it say it...better. I can't stop watching it. The addiction is real.

No comments: