Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs With Friend In The Title

Hello all. Over the weekend I looked up songs that had the word friend in the title. I figured why not share 12 of the songs I found in the form of a playlist. I hope you guys enjoy it.













Songs With Friend In The Title
(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely.)

1. You've Got A Friend - Carole King
2. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers
3. My Best Friend - Jefferson Airplane
4. We Used To Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
5. Best Friend - Foster The People
6. Death and All His Friends - Coldplay
7. Friends - Led Zeppelin
8. Friends, Lovers, or Nothing - John Mayer
9. Old Friends - Simon and Garfunkle
10. Sleeping With A Friend - Neon Trees
11. Roses From My Friends - Ben Harper
12. With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles

No comments: