Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs With Think In The Title

I was completely stumped on what to do for a playlist. Then while I was thinking I thought why not do a playlist of songs with the word think in the title. So here are 11 eclectic choices for songs with think in the title. Enjoy!













Songs With Think In The Title
  (Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)

1. Think - Aretha Franklin
2. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
3. Think Twice - Eve 6
4. Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before - The Smiths
5. I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage
6. I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family
7.  Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stuwart
8. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright - Peter, Paul, and Mary
9. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
10. Think About Love - Dolly Parton
11. Think of You - A Fine Frenzy

No comments: