Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - My Weekend Soundtrack A.K.A. Best Coast & The Shins Playlist

I spent all weekend reading and listening to every Best Coast album and every The Shins album. The two artists were so cohesive in my mind that I wanted to make a playlist that alternated between their songs.The only rule I gave myself was that I was not allowed to put the songs Boyfriend or Caring Is Creepy on this playlist, because I feel like I use them way to often for playlists. Haha! I enjoy this playlist because it fits a lot of different moods.

My Weekend Soundtrack A.K.A. 
Best Coast & The Shins
(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)
1. New Slang - The Shins
2. Our Deal - Best Coast
3. Turn A Square - The Shins
4. Why I Cry - Best Coast
5. Sleeping Lessons - The Shins
6. Sleep Won't Ever Come - Best Coast
7. Australia - The Shins
8. Fade Away - Best Coast
9. The Rifle Spiral - The Shins
10. In My Eyes - Best Coast
11. Pressed In A Book - The Shins
12. Summer Mood - Best Coast
13. So Says I - The Shins
14. Wasted Time - Best Coast
15. Girl Sailor - The Shins
16. Heaven Sent - Best Coast
17. Bait and Switch - The Shins
18. Feeling Ok - Best Coast

No comments: