Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Chilly Weather Playlist

Hello all! I had to wait a bit to make playlist again. First I had no inspiration. Then I needed to join Spotify so I that I could have a way for you all to listen to the songs. I was using Tapely but they decided to shut down. No worries though because I've got something new going on. I will try to eventually replace my previous playlists with Spotify players. For now though we have today's playlist. The cold weather is rolling in and I felt like making a playlist that made me think of winter. I also did a search for a few songs that were new to me that I thought would fit. I feel like this playlist is very moody but I suppose winter can be a very moody time of year. Haha!

Chilly Weather Playlist

1. Winter Song - Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michealson
2. Frozen - Madonna
3. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
4.  Angel In The Snow - Elliot Smith
5. Winter - Tori Amos
6. Fox In The Snow - Belle and Sebastian
7. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
8. River - Joni Mitchell
9. Christmas Lights - Coldplay
10. Christmas Eve - Nickel Creek
11. Winter Winds - Mumford and Sons
12. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Billie Holiday


No comments: