Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Spotify Playlist Share: Evening Chill

Hello all! I was completely devoid of ideas for a playlist to make or a video to share for today's Tunes For Tuesday blog. I literally stared at my computer screen for an hour and still thought of nothing. So I thought instead of making a playlist I would share a playlist I love that I didn't create. When I first joined Spotify a few week ago I discovered this Spotify created playlist entitled Evening Chill. Since it was evening and I was chilling I thought I would give it a go. I fell in love with it. It has an excellent mixture of mood and beat. I also like that a lot of the artists featured on it are new to me. There are still a few artist that I know too which is equally as nice. It's great for resting your eyes or reading. Enjoy!


No comments: