Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - It's Seriously All About Tea

Hello all. I'm not going to number my obsession this week, because I only have two and I love them both evenly. Also they are both tea related which feels very boring, but I'm honestly obsessed with them.

My Elite Electric Tea Kettle



I decided that after all these years of being an obsessive tea drinker that I should probably get an actual kettle to heat my water. You know instead of heating my water in the microwave. So this week when I went to the grocery store I decide to give the kettles a look. I figured an electric kettle was the best way to go, because I am weird about possibly burning myself on a stove. I decided to get the Elite Electric Kettle because it shuts off automatically once the water boils. I love it! Using a kettle actually does make better tea, because the tea steeps much faster. I finally feel like a proper tea drinker. Yay!

Tazo Mint Mosaic Tea



I have a lot of the Tazo brand teas but I had not tried any of their full leaf sachet teas. I decided to try their Mint Mosaic tea, because I wanted a tea with spearmint in it and this one was the only one I could find that had that ingredient. I'm so glad I bought it. It has a wonderful mix of green tea, ginger root, spearmint leaves, peppermint leaves, licorice root, and lemon balm that smells and tastes great. I love that sachets that the tea comes in. They settle in the water so much better than a normal tea bag. It's also great that the tea comes in a tin box which is quite nice for storage.


No comments: