Monday, January 25, 2016

Writing My Poetry Book Diaries 2 - Rough Draft Half Complete



Hello all. The month is almost over so I figured it was time for me to post my monthly diary of how my poetry book is going. So far it is going pretty well. I had around four notebooks of hand written poems to work through. I have for the most part typed up all the poems I'm thinking of using from all the notebooks. However, there are some that I have marked to possibly revise and include. I think I will wait until I am nearly done to fix those poems up. I'm also planning on using some of the magnetic poems that I've created for my magnetic poem of the day on tumblr and twitter. I'm not planning on including all of them, but there are some that I'm proud of and other people seem to like too. I got a start on typing up some of the magnetic poems last week. I've been making some small additions and edits to them as well, because there were some new ideas that I thought of for them. Overall I feel like I'm am about half way through my rough draft. I got some ideas for the what poems I want to go first and last which is awesome. I guess that's it for my chat about my poetry book for this month. Excited to see how far I get by next month.

No comments: