Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekly Obsession Wednesday (sort of) - Seriously... All I Want To Do Is Read

Hello all. It's a bit of a lack luster Weekly Obsessions post today. The reason why is that I'm not truly obsessed with anything new. Though there are a few possible obsessions on the horizon. I usually find new things to love easily, but lately all I want to do with my free time is read and watch Murdoch Mysteries. Mostly I want to read though. I'm always obsessed with books but lately I really can't put them down. I'm reading five at once. I want to read more but I'm cutting myself off at five. Haha! So seriously my only obsession this week is reading. Wish I had something more, but I guess that's the way it goes some weeks. I think I will have more to offer next week. There are some things I want to try out for a little longer before I blog about them. That's it for today. See you all tomorrow with a dance topics post.

No comments: