Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Mood Music Playlist

Hello all! I'm back to my normal blogging schedule now. Yay! For this week's playlist I got a bit improvisational. I just started putting a playlist of songs to together and then named it afterward. Because I was basically picking the songs by what I was in the mood for I decided to call the playlist Mood Music. They are mostly moody pieces and they would make great background music for reading. Thus, it is a good title. Enjoy!

Mood Music Playlist

1. Faded - Alan Walker
2. Poison and Wine - The Civil Wars
3. 5AM - Amber Run
4. Video Games - Lana Del Rey
5. Nothing In My Way - Keane
6. Different Names For The Same Thing - Death Cab For Cutie
7. Rubik's Cube - Athlete
8. Closer - Kings Of Leon
9. Little Bird - Imogen Heap
10. The Lightening Strike (What If This Storm Ends?) - Snow Patrol
11. The Power of Good-Bye - Madonna
12. Pieces - Rob Thomas


No comments: