Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Kind of Chill, Kind of Not Playlist

Hello all! I decided to just pick some songs I felt like listening to and then name the playlist after the fact. I ended up with a bit of an odd but cohesive playlist. All these songs have the ability to be relaxing but they are also very complex to the ear. Thus, I figured that the most fitting name for this playlist is Kind of Chill, Kind of Not. Haha! It's kind of a weird title, but I think it works.

Kind of Chill, Kind of Not Playlist

1. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
2. Winter - Daughter
3. Loaded - Seal
4. Razors Edge - Digital Daggers
5. About A Girl - Nirvana
6. Black and Blue - Ingrid Michaelson
7. Follow My Way - Chris Cornell
8. What The Water Gave Me - Florence & The Machine
9. Ride - Twenty-One Pilots
10. Spoon - Cibo Motto


No comments: