Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - 3 Cool Spotify Playlists I Follow

Hello everyone. I couldn't come up with a great theme for a playlist for today. I still wanted to do a Tunes for Tuesday post. I thought it would be fun to share a few Spotify playlists I have discovered recently that are my current favorites to listen to. These playlists have helped me discover new music and enjoy old favorites. I hope they do the same thing for you.

Playlist 1: Peaceful Indie Ambient

This playlist is a relaxing collection of indie music. I haven't gotten to listen to all 112 songs yet, but so far it is a wonderful mix of music. It's excellent if you want to background music to chill out to. Most of the time I find it the perfect reading music. Especially since there are a few instrumental tracks on it.



Playlist 2: 80's Smash Hits

I love a good 80's hit. This playlist collects many of the good ones. I often listen to this when I want to something retro to exercise to, because most of the songs are upbeat and easy to sing along with. Yep I usually sing along with music when I exercise.




Playlist 3: Roswell Soundtrack

This is a fairly comprehensive collection of 172 songs that were featured on one of my favorite TV shows Roswell back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I listen to this when I want to have a moment of nostalgia for my teen years. Also when I just want to listen to a wide variety of styles, because the playlist has that going for it as well.

No comments: