Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Updated Book Playlists for The Shipping News and Winter of Fire

Hello all. Last week I participated in the booktube Rereadathon. I remembered that a couple of the books I was rereading were ones I had made book playlists for several years back. I decided to make youtube playlists of the songs while I was rereading. While I was at it I added some new songs that I have discovered over time to the playlists. I figured whether or not you read these books you might find the music fun to listen to. The first playlist is for Winter of Fire by Sherryl Jordan. A book that is unfortunately out of print but I love it so it gets music regardless. The second one is for The Shipping News by Annie Proulx. I am currently in the middle of this book so I might be adding to this playlist as I finish it.  I hope you enjoy the music happy listening.





Winter of Fire Playlist

1. Winter - Bond
2. World On Fire - Sarah Mclachlan
3. Give - Tori Amos
4. Belief - Gavin DeGraw
5. Into The Fire - Thirteen Sense
6. Human - Christina Perri
7. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
8. Let The Flames Begin - Paramore
9. Exo-Politics - Muse
10. Ignite - Fireflight
11. Dust to Dust - The Civil Wars
12. Hope For The Hopeless - A Fine Frenzy
13. Belief - John Mayer
14. Home - Aurora
15. Kashmir - Bond



The Shipping New Playlist

1. Clocks - Coldplay
2. Funnyman - KT Tunstall
3. Siren - Tori Amos
4. Tears and Rain - James Blunt
5. I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel
6. Saving My Face - KT Tunstall
7. Blue - Joni Mitchell
8. Dolphin Song - Tori Amos
9. Silent Sea - KT Tunstal
10. Youth - Daughter
11. To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
12. Into The Ocean - Blue October
13. Boy 1904 - Jonsi and Alex
14. Gently As She Goes - Alan Silvestri and Robin Wright
15. Come On Come Out - A Fine Frenzy
16. Martha's Foolish Ginger - Tori Amos
17. Shallows - Daughter
18. Answer - Sarah McLachlan
19. You Picked Me - A Fine Frenzy
20. Don't Panic - Coldplay

No comments: