Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - When My Mind Travels Playlist

Hello all. I got the idea that I would make a playlist of songs and then name the playlist after I started listening to the songs. My brain is a bit odd because the title I ended up coming up with was "When My Mind Travels." I'm not sure what that means but I suppose the songs do all refer to some type of journey either physically or emotionally. So maybe the title makes sense after all.

When My Mind Travels Playlist

1. Come - Jain
2. Let It Matter - Johnnyswim
3. Headlights On Dark Roads - Snow Patrol
4. A Sorta Fairy Tale - Tori Amos
5. Say When - The Fray
6. Million Pieces - Emmy Rossum
7. Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
8. Woman (Oh Mamma) - Joy Williams
9. Englishman In New York - Sting
10. Sing - Travis

No comments: