Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Purple Grey Wig and Headphones = Awesome

Hello all! Weekly obsession time. I only have two this week, but they are fun ones.






New Wig

I love the grey purple hair color look that is so popular right now. However, I'm not in the mood to go about coloring my hair that color. I'm trying to rest my hair from even dying it red for awhile. I love wigs so I thought that I would order one in the grey purple color off of Amazon. It arrived and I think it is very pretty. I also like that the cap of the wig is comfortable and not at all itchy. It is on the longer side to I braided that top of it a bit so my neck would be a bit cooler when I wear it. I can't wait to find an occasion to wear it. I might get a few more wigs in a similar color.





New Headphones













A couple weeks back my best headphones broke. It was a bummer because they were the most comfortable ones I had for video editing. My mom did some research a brand of headphone called Avantree and was kind enough to order us both a pair. The coolest thing about them is that you can use them with bluetooth or plug them in. Which is very handy for both video editing and listening to music for fun. They also are surprising a reasonable price that won't brake the piggy bank. I love them. They sound great and they are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They arrived the same day as my wig so it was like Christmas in February. Haha!

No comments: