Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Stuff For My Face and More TV

Hello all! It good to be back to doing Weekly Obsessions. The time off has given me time to discover new things to chat about.

#3 Make-Up Brush Cleaning Pad


















I'm trying to get better at remembering to clean my make-up brushes more often. Getting all the dirt and bacteria off of my brushes is going to help my acne prone skin quite a bit. To make brush cleaning easier I decided to try out using a brush cleaning pad. You hold it in your hand and after using whatever brush cleanser you like to use you gently rub the brush against the cleaning pad. The raised grooves in the rubber help get the hard to remove make-up out of the brush without destroying the shape of the brush. I also found that using the cleaning pad helps me to be better able to see if the water was running clean so that I know all make-up is off the brush. This brush cleaning pad has made brush cleaning so much easier. Yay!

#2 Trying New Face Products



I felt like my normal skin care regiment was okay, but few products were not a good fit for my face. Thus, this week I got into trying a few new face products. I'm trying adding the Yes To Cotton Micellar Cleansing Water to my daytime skin care regiment. For my night time skin care I'm trying the AHA! Skin Tonic and the Yes To Cotton Comforting Moisturizer. I've only been using these products for a short while but I'm really enjoying them. I feel like they get my skin very clean and don't irritate my sensitive skin. I particularly enjoy the AHA! Skin Tonic. The ingredients are all natural and it smells lovely.







#1 The Killing












Yet again my mom, dad, and I were looking for show to watch that all of us would like. Mom figured that investigative dramas seem to work well for all of us so we decided to try out the show The Killing. The summary of the show sounds simple. It follows two homicide detectives as they try to solve the murder of a teenage girl. However, the plot so far has been anything but simple. The story lines really keep you guessing, and there is a cool political drama plot element to the show as well. I like to that there is such an interesting dynamic between all the characters that is great to watch and makes the show different from other investigative shows. The show also has an awesome group of actors. I can't wait to see how the story turns out. It's a really good one to binge watch so far.

No comments: