Monday, March 16, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Opposites Playlist - Sad Songs Vs. Happy Songs

When I was looking for ideas for playlists I saw somewhere that one of the ideas was for opposite playlists. I liked the idea, so I decided to start with a playlist featuring sad and happy songs. The idea was to pick 10 songs and alternate between the sad and happy songs on playlist. The contrast creates an interesting sound dynamic. I hope you enjoy. Keep it shiny!













Sad Songs Vs. Happy Songs
(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)

1. Mad World - Gary Jules
2. Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
3. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
4. Nothing's Wrong - Echosmith
5. Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss
6. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
7. The Freshman - The Verve Pipe
8. Feeling Good - Nina Simone
9. Fire and Rain - James Taylor
10. Happy - Pharrell Williams

No comments: