Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Green With Envy: 10 Songs About Jealousy Playlist

Hello all. I was listening to Best Coast today and ended up humming their song Jealousy around the house. Then I suddenly got the idea to make a playlist of songs that were about jealousy. I always like to make playlists that challenge me look for songs that I haven't heard or songs I haven't listened to in a while. This was one of those. So here are ten tunes that are all about envy. Ironically the color usually associated with envy is that color a lot of people will be wearing on St. Patrick's Day later in the week. Haha!

Green With Envy Playlist

1. Jealousy - Best Coast
2. Jealous - Nick Jonas
3. Jealousy - Queen
4. More Like Her - Miranda Lambert
5. Our Lips Are Sealed - The Go-Go's
6. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
7. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
8. Jealous Guy - John Lennon
9. Jolene - Dolly Parton
10. Jealous - Labrinth


No comments: